Community House Building - National Certificate
The purpose of the qualification is to provide learners` as well as providers of education and training with national standards that represent the competencies required to meet the challenges of participating effectively in the building construction industry as a multi-skilled practitioner.
The outcome of the learner will be Bricklayer, Plasterer and Tiler:
- Apply screeds to a concrete floor. Apply tiles to plastered surfaces.
- Build masonry superstructures using solid and hollow blocks.
- Set out, excavate, cast concrete strip foundations, build foundation walling and cast concrete slabs.
- Clad a roof trusses and erect roof trusses.
- Erect roof glazing. Paint internal and external surfaces.
Still have a question? These may help
Questions about our Skills Programmes answered:
- Language Available
- 12 Months
- Presentation Type
- Face to Face
- Programme Type
- Category C
- Contact Days
- 30 Days
- Grade 12 Qualification. Maths Literacy NQF 3
- Training Options
- On the client’s site or on at the College site
- Minimum Learners Required
- Two (2) on Client Site or One (1) on the college site
- Qualification ID
- SAQA ID 24273
- NQF Level
- NQF 2
- 124 Credits