Construction Roadworks - General Education & Training Certificate
This qualification is for persons, who work or intend to work within a construction context on a site, and who seek recognition for essential skills in construction operations in roadworks.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
- Identify and explain the role of different role players in the industry.
- Extract information from drawings and calculate quantities.
- Apply safety in all work processes. Conduct general construction activities.
- Records and maintain records all construction activities on site.
- Work in confined spaces. Implement roadside safety procedures.
- Identify describe and use materials in Civil Engineering Construction.
- Use and maintain small plant and equipment on a construction site
Still have a question? These may help
Questions about our Skills Programmes answered:
- Language Available
- 12 Months
- Presentation Type
- Face to Face
- Programme Type
- Category C
- Contact Days
- 30 Days
- Grade 12 Qualification. Maths Literacy NQF 1
- Training Options
- On the client’s site or one at the College site
- Minimum Learners Required
- Two (2) on Client Site or One (1) on the college site
- Qualification ID
- SAQA ID 24133
- NQF Level
- NQF 2
- 120 Credits