Supervision of Construction Processes - Further Education Training Certificate
Learners found competent against this Qualification will be able to execute the supervision of construction processes in a specific civil engineering context. This Qualification has been developed to provide flexibility and mobility/portability across the construction industry. This will allow for future career advancement across the various learner-ships in the supervision of construction processes.
Qualifying learners will be capable of:
- Applying occupational health, safety and environmental legislation and procedures in construction supervision.
- Applying information from contract documentation, drawings and specifications to set out a construction site and supervise construction activities.
- Supervising construction work teams and their activities.
Still have a question? These may help
Questions about our Skills Programmes answered:
- Language Available
- 12 Months
- Presentation Type
- Face to Face
- Programme Type
- Category C
- Contact Days
- 30 Days
- Grade 12 Qualification
- Training Options
- On the client’s site or at the College site
- Minimum Learners Required
- Two (2) on Client Site or One (1) on the college site
- Qualification ID
- SAQA ID 65949
- NQF Level
- NQF 4
- 181 Credits