Leadership Development aims to equip the participant to be able to function effectively as a leader within the work place.
The course focuses on the development of knowledge and skills regarding the context within which the leader needs to lead, the role and behaviour of an effective leader, personal development of the leader, as well as leading a team to high performance. This course also includes the management of diversity in the workplace by introducing a systems approach to the practical management of diversity at team and individual levels.
By the end of the programme, participants should be able to:
Your Lecturer for this online programme:
Mrs Joyce Ras
Joyce Ras is a registered Industrial Psychologist employed as Organisational Psychology Lecturer at the University of the Free State. She has over 10 years of Industry experience, 7 of which was within South African Breweries in the field of Learning and Development specialising in National Leadership Development and Performance Management of Leaders on all organisational levels. Other expertise includes (but are not limited to) Coaching, Facilitation, Project Management, Change Management, Design and Development of Management Development Programs, as well as Human Resource Management.
Still have a question? These may help
Questions about our Skills Programmes answered:
- Language Available
- 4 months
- Presentation Type
- Programme Type
- Category B
- Grade 12 Qualification
- Training Options
- Distance Learning – Online
- Minimum Learners Required
- One (1) on Distance Learning - Online
- Who should attend
- This course is recommended for individuals who are in management and leadership positions or those striving to become managers/leaders within the work place
- NQF Level
- NQF 5
- 22 Credits
- Leadership Development is credit bearing towards the MDP (Management Development Programme) & BML (Bachelors in Management and Leadership).