Financial Management & Cost Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
To equip participants to grasp the concept of creating shareholders’ value through investment decisions, the financing decision, growth and operational decisions. Most business decisions impact directly on financial performance and cash flows.
It is important to analyse these decisions and its impact on the sustainable profitability of business, using actual problems and case studies.
By the end of the programme, participants should be able to:
Your Lecturer for this online programme:
Dr Liezel Alsemgeest
Liezel completed her PhD thesis titled: The drivers of customer perception and sustainable profitability of an agricultural business in South Africa in 2011. She is also a lecturer for the first year B.IURIS students at the Centre for Financial Planning Law, as well as a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). Her research mainly focuses on personal financial management and agricultural businesses.
Still have a question? These may help
Questions about our Skills Programmes answered:
- Language Available
- 4 months
- Presentation Type
- Programme Type
- Category B
- Contact Days
- 5 - 7 learning hours per week, anytime, anywhere
- Grade 12 Qualification
- Training Options
- Distance Learning – Online
- Minimum Learners Required
- One (1) on Distance Learning - Online
- Who should attend
- All non-financial managers with a need to further their careers and has a desire to understand the scorecard of business.
- NQF Level
- NQF 5
- 20 Credits
- Financial Management & Cost Accounting is credit bearing towards the MDP (Management Development Programme) & BML (Bachelors in Management and Leadership).